Friday, April 4, 2008

All By Myself!

Jackson has seemed very frustrated with himself this week trying to do new things that he just couldn't quite pull off. But today, he managed to learn something new! He was able to sit up all by himself for several minutes- sure he's leaning forward propping himself up on his arms, but he's doing it all by himself! We only had a couple of bobbles and one all out falling over face first!
Looks pretty proud of himself doesn't he? He growing up just a little too fast!

We're one step closer to being on the move now! Noah better look out, 'cause Jackson's coming after him! We've already started the whole "he can't play with that- it's mine!" and "Jackson can only play with baby toys!" thing. Now that Jackson can hold himself up, Noah may be dealing with a little more protests and power struggles from the little guy.



2 comments:

lvining said...

Those are such good pictures! He is looking so big now! Goes by too fast, huh? E-mail me sometime and update me on your mom. I hope everything goes okay for her!!!

Aunt Danna said...

Ok this makes me really miss those boys now! Something around here is just going to have to stay completely un-done so I can take off a day and see the nephews.

Period!!! I've just about reached my time limit away from them here...