Sunday, April 27, 2008

Best Buddies

Whenever Jackson is taking a nap, as soon as we hear the first stirrings of him waking up, Noah always lets me know- "Mom- Jackson's awake!". He loves to be the first one in the room to greet him when he wakes up. Today when Jackson woke up, I was busy getting ready for church, so I asked Noah to go check on Jackson for me. This picture shows what I found when I got there! They looked so sweet cuddled up in Jackson's bed together. I know I've said this before, but Noah is the most loving and enthusiastic big brother I think I've ever seen! I just can't believe how much he loves Jackson and wants to take care of him! Jackson loves him too- his little face just lights right up when Noah walks into the room. I think our two little boys each have a best buddy for life in each other!

3 comments:

Rebekah D. said...

That is so adorable! Look at those sweet smiles. Brody climbs into Ben's bed, too, but it's usually followed by Ben crying for Brody to get out and Brody giggling because he loves picking on his brother. Maybe yours won't start doing that.

lvining said...

LOVE the picture...this will be a good memory for when they are all grown up!

The Woodalls said...

So cute! Wonder what Noah's gonna think when Jackson starts getting in all his stuff?!

Emily