Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sweet Feet

I took this picture of Jackson's feet while we were in the car on the way to Puncheon today. I love his little feet! Anybody who knows me knows how much I dislike feet in general. As a nurse, if someone comes in with a foot problem, I usually try to assess it from a safe distance if at all possible, and will definitely only touch such a foot with a safely gloved hand. The kids feet are different though. I always loved playing with Noah's feet as a baby, and I do the same with Jackson. Everytime I change his diaper, we play a little game where I blow on the bottom of his feet and give them lots of kisses. When I looked back at him today and saw how cute he looked with his little legs folded up and his feet resting on top of each other, I couldn't resist the picture. Pretty soon he won't have "baby feet" anymore. He'll be walking and changing and growing, and soon they'll be "big boy" feet. Just wanted a little something to remember them by!

0 comments: