Friday, September 5, 2008

11 Months Old!

Yeahhhh for Jackson! He's 11 months old today! He's doing his latest trick here- clapping his hands whenever we say yeah Jackson! He loves clapping and playing patty cake. Today I was watching a little bit of the RNC that I missed last night, and when John McCain came out and everybody on tv started clapping, Jackson joined right in. At least he knows who to vote for. (No, Heather, your sweet little nephew is NOT a democrat. Sorry- as soon as we can locate a little McCain/Palin T-shirt, he'll have one!)
Our little man is growing right up on us. I guess I need to start planning for the big one year party now! He really is getting so big. I went through some clothes today trying to see where we stand on fall clothes. He's bigger than Noah was at this age, but since Noah's birthday is in July, I thought we might be right on target for Jackson to wear most of what Noah wore his first fall/winter. Some of it will fit, but there's several things he's already too big for. He's not chubby at all anymore, but he's really tall. We'll be in good shape for pants and jeans, thanks to Rebekah's hand me downs, we just need to things to go with them.
I'm anxious to see how the next month goes to see if he's going to start walking! He doesn't seem in much of a hurry right now. I have noticed that he's started to let go of things that he's holding on to occasionally, then when he realizes that there's nothing holding him up, he'll sit right down. Noah didn't walk until just after his first birthday, so we'll see. He has started saying a few more things- DaDa, ball, book, bubble (not completely clear of course, but mommy can tell what he's talking about!).
Happy Birthday Jackson! We love you!!



0 comments: