Tuesday, August 5, 2008

10 Months Old!

Today Jackson is 10 months old. I caught this picture of him doing his latest trick- trying to stand on his head! He really loves it if someone picks his legs up and holds him upside down for a little bit or just helps him turn a flip. Don't really know what brought it on, but he'll just stop crawling every now and then and stand on his head for a while. He thinks it's funny if you peek under his legs and say boo! Only one more "monthly" birthday to go before we start counting in years! He's changed so much, even in the last month. From standing on his head, to saying "huh-Oh" everytime he drops something, to eating everything from chicken nuggets to pizza (I know I'm probably bad for letting him eat some of that stuff, but he's a little garbage disposal!). I also discovered this morning that I'm now outranked and may not be Jackson's favorite person anymore. He had been awake for a while and I was down in the floor playing with him, but he just kept acting kind of bored and cranky. In walks sleepyhead Noah, and suddenly Jackson was a new person. He seemed way more content to have Noah down in the floor playing with him than Mommy. Oh well, I guess that's what big brothers are for!

0 comments: