Thursday, October 2, 2008

We're Still Here...

Just wanted to post a quick note to say that we haven't fallen off the face of the earth, we're just having computer issues. Our internet is apparently working fine, because on David's work laptap, we have no problems. The home laptap is evidently the problem because I can't seem to access the internet from it. The problem with that is that all of our pictures download into the home computer, so I can't post them yet. I've gotten some cute ones this week- the kids playing outside, and one of Jackson today raiding the pantry! Yes, I left the door open and he completely cleared out the bottom shelf. I found him eating through the plastic on the bag of marshmellows. I can't get one kid to eat, and I can't get the other to stop! Anyway, hopefully we'll have everything up and running again soon. I hope so anyway- Jackson's birthday is Sunday, so you know I'll have lots to show then. Check out Lori or Rebecca's block for pictures of Girl's Night Out at Logan's tonight. It's been a couple of months since we got together, and all though only a few could make it, we still had a great time. Thanks Lori for putting it together for us!

0 comments: