Monday, July 7, 2008

Pottery By You

Tonight, we had a girls night out at Pottery By You in Madison. Above, you'll see Lori, Me, and Ash hard at work on our masterpieces! (Actually this was a first for all of us except one, so we were pretty much learning as we went along.) It was lots of fun and we discovered the hidden artistic talents that some of us have (Ashley and Amanda)- or don't have in my case. I consider myself a pretty decent mommy and nurse, but creative- I just didn't get that gene!
Jenny and Amy - Amy did a great job on her Christmas plate.

April, Emily, Atina, and Emily- all of their pottery came out looking great, too.


Last, but not least, meet Mr. Froggie Bank. Noah's been wanting a bank, and I thought he might like this one. Don't laugh too hard- it was the first time I've ever done this. Hopefully Noah will appreciate it anyway.
It was a fun little outing and it's always good to go out with the girls for a little while. A couple that didn't make it into the pictures- Kristi and Amanda S. Amanda Jones- we missed you and hope everything goes well for you. We'll be praying for you and the baby!
Like I said, it was good to go out for some time away from the kids, but it's always good to see them when I get back. I think they both went through withdrawals while I was gone. On the way home from MawMaw's Noah told me "I'm glad you came back to get us Mom." I'm glad I got to bring them home tonight, too. Being apart at bedtime just doesn't got well for Noah or Jackson. We've got two little boys that love being at home, and love having mommy and daddy there, too.



1 comments:

Rebekah D. said...

Looks like fun. I should have gone, but after coming back from vacation all I wanted to do was veg out. I'll catch up with Bunco night next time. I think your frog is cute!