Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm Lovin' It!

Before heading out for the beach last Sunday, we went to church, then made the habitual stop by McDonald's for Noah's Happy Meal. When he got home, he left the last two nuggets on the floor in our bedroom. It didn't take Jackson long to find them, and when I discovered what he had, there he sat with a chicken nugget in each hand, just munching away. I guess we're gonna have to started ordering two Happy Meals now!
Look Mom- I ate them all!! Who needs a vacuum cleaner when you've got a 9 month old that eats everything he finds?

I'll have pictures from the trip posted soon- I'm still working on that one. We had a good trip, but we did discover that vacations are just a little more work with two kids than with just one. Jackson enjoyed the beach some- usually ended up looking like a powdered doughnut after about 15 minutes of being in the sand. Noah on the other hand, had a ball. He played and swam until I was sure he would collapse. He told us several times "Thank you for taking me to the beach!". Pictures to follow soon I hope!


0 comments: