Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Muffins With Mom


Today was a special day at Noah's preschool- it was "Muffins with Mom" day. Moms got to stay for the first hour and share muffins and juice with all the kiddos. After we ate, we did a little craft together that his teacher had picked out for us. It was kind of nice having a little bit of Mommy/Noah time again. We don't get many chances to do things alone since Jackson came along. I think Noah enjoyed having me all to himself for a little while. When it was time for me to go, Noah got kind of teary eyed. Mrs. Drea said that all the little boys got upset after we left and Noah actually asked "Is she coming back?". It's nice to be so loved- I think I'll need to remind him of this day about 10 or 12 years from now when he suddenly decides Mom's not so great anymore. I guess I better enjoy it while it lasts! I love you, Noah!!

0 comments: