Thursday, March 13, 2008

"Check it Out- I've Got Feet!"



The latest discovery in Jackson's little life- he found out that he has feet! The last couple of weeks he's become quite fascinated with watching his feet- kicking them up in the air and entertaining himself with them. Last night he really seemed to have a ball with his new
found toys! He succeeded in getting
those toes all the way up to his
mouth and chewing and sucking
away. He's growing and changing much too fast. It's fun every time he learns something new, but also makes me a little sad because it means I'm not going to have a baby much longer! I love you little buddy and am having so much fun watching you grow!

2 comments:

momx2 said...

Davis just started this too, It's so cute!They are growing up too fast!

Aunt Danna said...

I love it. So much I had to blow the photo up on the big tv screen in my classroom...:)