Monday, March 1, 2010

Officially Caught Up!

Can you believe that you're actually seeing a post from the Bowmans?! I'm sure everybody thought we had given up, but I think I've got us back on track. Below you'll find several posts to catch up on everything since the first of December. Yes, I know that the last post was from October, so the month of November is entirely missing. That would be my fault...we had issues getting pictures to download and in my attempt to fix the problem by taking both memory cards to get the pictures transferred to CDs, I apparently accidently threw one of the cards away in a purse. That wiped out what Halloween pictures we had and anything else that happened in November, so I was pretty sick about that. I think we have all the kinks worked out now and I'm going to do my best to keep a little more up to date. So have a little Christmas in March and enjoy catching up on all of pictures!

1 comments:

lvining said...

I know I have been nagging you for a while about updating...so I will praise you now! :-) Enjoyed reading it all!...Now, NO SLACKING! j/k