Thursday, March 11, 2010

Making Bread at School

This week is "Bible Times" week in kindergarten at ABS. They're learning about houses, clothing, food, etc. from Bible times. Today they got to make their very own unleavened bread! I volunteered to help out, so me and 5 little boys got to make bread together.
I didn't know what to expect from a project like this, but they really did very well and followed instructions. Our bread wouldn't win any awards for looks, but hopefully turned out tasting ok...they were supposed to eat some at lunch, so we'll find out how it was.
Tomorrow will wrap up Bible Times week...they all get to dress like a Bible character. MawMaw and I made the costume today, so we'll hopefully have some pictures of a little boy David to post tomorrow.


1 comments:

B and E Plus Three said...

Annie was telling me this morning that it was Bible Times week and she said she wondered who Noah was going to be. Jared said, "Why wouldn't he just be Noah?" :-)