Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Birthday David!

Today is a very special day for David- Happy Birthday sweetie!! I won't disclose his new age, but let's just say it won't be long until we can have the big 40 party! I chose this picture of him for a couple of reasons. #1- Anybody that knows David knows how much he loves taking pictures. Since he's often the one behind the camera, finding a picture of him was actually a little hard to do. #2- We usually always take a trip to the beach this time of year. Due to many reasons that I won't bore you with, we haven't been able to make it yet this year. This picture was taken last year when we went on a cruise. I thought it might cheer him up a little just to remember the great trip that we had then since we're kind of homebound right now. We do have a couple of trips planned for later in the year, but we both have serious beach fever right now. (We both have Jimmy Buffet CDs playing in our cars continuously!) Anyway, I hope that despite all the not so fun stuff that we've had going on lately, that he has a very happy birthday. Noah and I baked him a birthday cake while he was gone today, so we'll have him a little party when he gets home. Happy Birthday David!! I LOVE YOU!!!

4 comments:

Michael Buchanan said...

Have a good'un, brother. Hope you're able to do something fun to celebrate (if not, let me know and I can probably get us both in enough trouble to last until your next birthday). :)

lvining said...

Happy Birthday David!

Anonymous said...

Sonny said Happy Birthday

Aunt Danna said...

Happy Birthday, brother-boy.
Or maybe brother-man is more appropriate since you'ver reached the post-35 era...come on over to the dark side with the rest of us geriatrics.
Hope you enjoyed your cake, it was cute. See you in a few days.