Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


Noah and Jackson want to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day! Noah made the sign himself! I (Becky) had a surprise present from the boys this morning- they let me sleep in a little bit! Noah didn't wake up until about 8:30, and after Jackson woke up to eat at about 5:00, he went back to sleep til after 9:00. Can't complain about that! They finally decided to cut me a break and let me get some rest. Thanks Noah and Jackson! Daddy's at work (Hi Daddy- We Love You!), so we're going to try to get out in a little while. Noah's going to make a valentine to take to GG and Grandy, and I'm sure we'll have to make a stop by McDonalds while we're out! Have a great Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Thanks Mommy, Noah and Jackson! I love you and miss you. I'll see you when I get home. I love you!!! Daddy

Rebekah D. said...

They're so cute sitting together! Noah did a great job on his Valentine, too. I think his handwriting is better than mine! Don't you LOVE it when your kids sleep in unexpectedly?

momx2 said...

What cuties! I found your blog through Aunt Joan's. :) Lacy Pettus Williams

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.