Sunday, February 10, 2008

Beginning Bloggers


Well, we finally succumed to peer pressure and decided to create a blog for our family. Welcome to the "Blog O' Bowmans!"

We are a family of three boys and one brave mommy/wife/cook/homemaker/head diaper changer, etc, etc, etc. David is the biggest boy of course followed by the Bowman brothers David Noah and Jackson Dean. Becky is the lone girl until she gets her "it's going to be a female" puppy. Becky will probably be doing the majority of the posts, but I may chime in from time to time. We hope you enjoy the life and times of Becky and the Bowman boys.

3 comments:

Michael Buchanan said...

Yeehaw! I get to post the first comment on Bucket O' Bowmans! This is cool. I'll be keeping tabs on you guys, and be sure to take a ride up to Seattle and say hi on Westward once in a while.

Rebekah D. said...

I'm so glad you have a blog now! Watch out, or you'll get addicted like me. I see that we already all share a Sun-Drop addiction! I'll add Blog O'Bowmans (great name, by the way) to my "Blogs I Like" list so I make sure to check in regularly. I like the pics of Noah and Jackson from this weekend.

jbullington said...

Becky you did it.. Great. I have one I just have to get some pictures on it...
I'll keep in touch.

Joan