Monday, March 2, 2009

Growing Up!

I'm feeling pretty old now- we registered Noah for kindergarten week before last. The only word I know to describe the whole process with was...weird. I can't believe my little boy is almost ready for "real school." I've done okay with preschool, and am really glad that he's been going. I think if he hadn't already been doing that, I would feel that the rug's being pulled out from under me all at one time. Anyway, enough of the sad, sappy stuff, and on to happier things--Noah is totally excited about it. We me with everyone in the auditorium to turn in paperwork, then went to his classroom where he got to meet his teacher. While his teacher gave out LOTS of info to the parents, he got to sit with his future classmates and draw a picture, and I could almost hear ou checkbook starting to scream! We walked away with a couple of lists full of things to purchase before time for school to start and one excited little boy!

0 comments: