Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bunco Night and End of Blog-o-Thon!

If you scroll down far enough, you'll see that I just did lots of catch up blogging! I've had lots of things to post, just haven't had a chance to do it. I think I've finally gotten about everything finished. I put so much on here about the kids, I thought I'd wrap it up with something about me for a change!
Last Tuesday night Lacy had all the girls from church over to her house for Bunco. We ended up not ever playing Bunco- we just ate and sat around and talked. It was lots of fun to spend time with the girls and just relax a little. I was long overdue for a night out/away, so I really enjoyed it. Thanks Lacy for the good food and having us over, and thanks Lori for letting me steal your picture of the night since I forgot my camera! Thanks to all the girls for the fun and good conversations! Love you all!!

0 comments: