Wednesday, December 24, 2008

All is Ready for Christmas!

Finally, as I write this at 3:00 on Christmas Eve afternoon, I think everything is ready! Last night Noah helped me make sugar cookies for Santa. After he settled in to fall asleep watching "Kung Fu Panda", I had a big wrapping marathon that last until about midnight!


Today, Noah helped me again and we frosted and sprinkled our cookies from last night. We set aside a special plate for Santa, made a tray for our family Christmas tonight, and (as you can see above) tasted a few to make sure they were good enough for Santa. Noah seemed to like the tasting part better than the baking and decorating!

After finishing up the cookies, I did the last and most dreaded chore of the day and gave Bones a bath. Noah had lots of fun helping me. After a good shampooing, rinsing, and blow drying, Bones is now looking extra spiffy for the holidays. If he tries to attack Santa coming down the chimney tonight at least he'll look good and smell good doing it!
We have a busy few days ahead, so I probably won't have Christmas pics up for a while. Tonight we're having Christmas with my family, tomorrow we go to my grandmothers. I work tomorrow night, then Friday morning we're off to my sister-in-law's in Tennessee for the Bowman Christmas. We hope everyone has the best Christmas ever!

1 comments:

B and E Plus Three said...

Merry Christmas Bowman Family!!! I hope Santa is good to all of you tonight!